File Indexing for TYPO3 CMS 6.2 / FAL
This Add-On provides file indexing for TYPO3 CMS 6.2 and the File Abstraction Layer.
To get File Indexing support for TYPO3 CMS 6.2 with FAL you will need to participate in the development involvement (EB 2016, EB 2017+).
- EAP SEED 1 describes the timeperiod between 2009 - 2012.
- EAP SEED 2 describes the timeperiod starting 2013 and ending with EXT:solr 4.x.
- EAP SEED 3 describes the timeperiod starting April 2015 and ending with EXT:solr 4.x.
- EB 2016 describes the timeperiod starting January 2016 an ending January 2017
- EB 2017 describes the timeperiod starting 1st January 2017 and ending with 31th December 2017
- EB 2018 describes the timeperiod starting 1st January 2018 and ending with 31th December 2018
- EB 2019 describes the timeperiod starting 1st January 2019 and ending with 31th December 2019
- EB 2020 describes the timeperiod starting 1st January 2020 and ending with 31th December 2020
Please contact us for a quote on the current EB 2020 pricing.
### Version 2.1.6
- Fix record deletion handling. Since the site is determined by the affected record in the consitency checks, the deletion handling has to be triggered prior the record deletion.
- Fix autoload definitions
### Version 2.1.5
- Backported Performance fix in backend: When content or pages are updated, now only the detectors for the affected site are triggered instead of all. This gives a huge performance boost on systems with many sites.
- Fix handling of access restrictions in record context if fe_group is not in defined in enable columns
### Version 2.1.4
- Fix file detection in record context to ensure file detection in translated records
- Added validity check to the file attachment resolver, to ensure that hidden references and missing files are not added to the index queue
- Registered new signal to remove files marked as missing
- Updates of sys_file records are respected
- Added check for non existing index queue items on updates to storage context detector
- Fix incomplete definition of index configuration name in storage context
- Add configuration options for valid and exclude folders in storage context
- Respect boolean clause limit and site
### Version 2.1.3
- Fixed typo in __RecordContext configuration example
### Version 2.1.2
- Added hook in FileAttachmentResolver (FileAttachmentResolverAspectInterface) that can be used to modify the result of "detectFilesInField"
- Fix index queue initialization, since the site root wasn't considered entries of all sites were deleted or files of other site roots got detected
- ContextFactory provided context record field name instead of expected index configuration name. Fixed this by using the right database column
- Fixed Bug that space in "plugin.tx_solr.enableFileIndexing.pageContext.fileExtensions", was not handled properly
### Version 2.1.1
- Testrunner from solr and tika was added to run the unit tests with a simple script. Check the REAME file to see how to run them.
- Showing number of queued items in the solr backend module. When adding index queue items for files before, the backend module indicated that 0 items have been added.This bug has been fixed
- Created a log message, when now TextExtractor was found for the queue item: Now a log entry will be created when no text extractor was found for a specific file because this could be a wrong configuration.
- Breaking change from 08.07.2014 reverted
The change from summer 2014 has been replaced by an solution with less side affects and increased usability (no need to configure the storage indexation at two different places). You should remove the additional configuration again.
- Extension now able to handle indexing configurations correctly
The RecordContext was not able to deal with indexing configuratons correctly when the name did not equal the table name.
In order to fix this database schema was changed and a full purge of all RecordContext files is needed. Please run the upgrade wizard in the extension manager.