Solr for TYPO3 - our Roadmap
The development of Apache Solr for TYPO3 started in January 2009. A limited version of the extension was released in the TYPO3 Extension Repository during the International TYPO3 Conference T3CON09 in Frankfurt.
You can find all releases also on GITHUB: https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr/ext-solr/releases
This release is a bugfix only release. The release contains the following bugfixes:
- [TASK] Ensure valid cache ids (#3033)
- [BUGFIX] Fatal error when installing 11.1.1 [Non-COMPOSER] (#3029)
- [BUGFIX] Respect TCA setting of 'tstamp' field (#3040)
- [BUGFIX] SolrNotAvailable.html template not using locallang.xlf translation (#3027)
- [BUGFIX] Set solr_path_read to be not required in site configuration (#3041)
- [BUGFIX] Prevent fatal on suggest action with invalid filters params (#3011)
- [TASK] Limit table key column length (#3014)
- [BUGFIX] Recursive constants (#3049)
- [BUGFIX] Follow up to recursive constants (#3059)
- [TASK] Migrate TYPO3#88366 deprecated cache_ prefix on caches 7ef256f7ef256f
- [TASK] Set proper branch aliases in all branches (#3057)
Note: Please rebuild your docker images, due to CVE-2021-44228
- Q1 2022
EXT:solr 11.5 - Focus: TYPO3 11 LTS
All dates under the condition of achieved financial funding.
Please contact us if you want to join or prolong your funding partnership.
You can find a detailed list of the changes on our changelog pages: